Touchscreen Home Automation and Controller
The Leopard II is a fully programmable touchscreen controller with the Ocelot built right into it. You can use the on-screen programming for out-of-the-box start up, or program it with your computer using our free C-Max© Control Wizard Software. Simple If-Then-Else logic can be used to build macros. The Leopard II is also compatible with third-party software. The high contrast screen supports user created icons; even bitmap files.
- Fully programmable If-Then-Else control.
- Over 4,000 lines of programmable code.
- Infrared send and receive.
- 2 way X-10.
- On board real time clock allows for allows for events based on timers, time of day, day of week, month and year in any combination you desire!
- RS-485 expansion to a variety of low cost I/O modules.
- Comes with C-Max© Control Wizard software.
- Supports user created graphic bitmaps.
- Colors: Black and White Face Plates.
7 3/8"W x 5 5/8"H x 2"D
Face plate size: 7" x 8"
LCD Screen: 4 1/8" W x 3 1/8"H
LCD Resolution: 320 x 240, monochrome
4 Position Screw Terminals
2 pins for power (9-12 V AC/DC @ 1A)
2 pins for ADICON 2500 expansion modules
12 Position Screw Terminals
X-10 RJ11 Jack for direct connection to TW-523 or PSC05
3.5 mm Stereo Jack for connection to IR mini-emitter
Each Unit Includes:
User's Guide and C-Max© Control Wizard Software
6' IR Mini-emitter
Comms Cable for LEOPARD II - PC communication
25' cable for TW523 communication (TW523 not included)
9-12V @ 1A power supply
Colors: Black and White Face Plates.
Click here to download the Leopard II Manual